Cleaner Jobs Vacancy in Sara Beattie Appointments
Sara Beattie Appointments urgently required following position for Cleaner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cleaner Jobs Vacancy in Sara Beattie Appointments Jobs Details:
Sara Beattie Appointments pioneered the recruitment business in Hong Kong and has built its reputation of providing thousands of companies with quality and effective human resource solutions since 1964. Our scope of services includes staff selection, executive recruitment, temporary and contract staff, corporate training and one-to-one executive coaching.
Our client, a well-known European education group in Hong Kong which has been established for almost 50 years is now looking for dedicated Cleaner(s) to join their team. If you are interested in joining this caring company then you should apply today!
本公司現為一間已有50年歷史的歐洲國際教育學院誠聘多名清潔員, 如有意加入此關懷友善的機構, 請交申請致本公司
- Report to the facilities supervisor
- Maintain overall cleanliness of all areas assigned
- Conduct general cleaning (classrooms, arts rooms, activities room, library, staff room, washroom, car park, lecture hall)
清潔地方範圍包括(班房, 書畫. 勞作室, 活動室, 教師室, 圖書館, 洗手間, 停車場, 禮堂等)
- Conduct regular cleaning services according to daily schedule
- Keeps floors in a clean & hygienic condition
- Report damage, unsafe conditions to supervisor for repair & maintenance
- Perform yard work as assigned to maintain grounds in a safe and appealing condition
- Able to communicate in basic English, Chinese is not required
- Able to work different shifts between (07:00-17:00/08:00-18:00)
須輪班工作 (早上7 時 – 晚上5 時/ 早上8 時 – 晚上6 時)
- Able to work on HK Island
- Pleasant, friendly and helpful personality
- Only HK residents will be considered