Vice President Life Insurance Commercial Banking Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Central
Hsbc Central urgently required following position for Vice President Life Insurance Commercial Banking. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Vice President Life Insurance Commercial Banking Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Central Jobs Details:
- Work closely with Commercial Banking Relationship Managers, Small and Medium Enterprises centers to identify customers' business needs and provide adequate products to convert these opportunities into real income at a high closing ratio.
- Provide professional direct and after sales services to new and existing customers.
- Effectively promote life insurance products as well as introducing the General Insurance and Investment Team to prospective commercial clients in accordance with the requirements of the customers.
- To stand and HSBC value in all business engagements.
- Work closely with HSBC Insurance, and the High Net Worth team as appropriate to contribute the business for every opportunity Enhance service levels by resolving customer complaints, and responsively acting on special requests in order to secure customer satisfaction
- Work with peers and Relationship Managers closely on daily basis to build trust and support in turning business referrals to successful case.
- Act at all times within the compliance and regulatory boundaries of insurance agency
- University degree or equivalent with solid work experience in the insurance business
- Relevant insurance and investment licenses are required such as Insurance Intermediary Qualifying Examination Paper 1, 2, 3, 5 and Hong Kong Securities Institute Type 1, 4 or equivalent
- Comprehensive technical and product knowledge of commercial life or employee benefits products
- Sound understanding of the insurance requirements of customers from different industries
- Excellent negotiation, strong building relationship skills with both internal and external customers.
- Articulate written and verbal communication skills in both English and Cantonese, with fluency in Putonghua is an advantage Good computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications