Patrolman Lpd Jobs Vacancy in Company To Kwa Wan
Company To Kwa Wan urgently required following position for Patrolman Lpd. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Patrolman Lpd Jobs Vacancy in Company To Kwa Wan Jobs Details:
We are looking for a high caliber individual to join us. Reporting to the Manager, the appointee will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Carry out inspection on Public Lighting and bollard and relevant facilities in Kowloon and New Territories Areas;
- Prepare report for inspection;
- Coordinate with Engineer and workers on rectification work;
- Support ad hoc task as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Form 5 or above;
- Minimum 1 year or above relevant working experience in Lighting Contract is preferable;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good communication skills;
- Immediately available is preferable.
- Employee and dependent medical & dental plan;
- MPF (Enrollment to one of three Company selected MPF Trustees of your choice);
- Continuing Education Allowance;
- Performance bonus;
- Leave for special occasions (e.g. Examination, Volunteering, Marriage, and Bereavement);
- Provide on-the-job training and career development.
We offer comprehensive remuneration package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume in details with last/current and expected salary via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking “Apply Now”.
***Please quote reference no. in the application***
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.
工作類型: 全職, 長期