Sme Office Support Jobs Vacancy in Aia
Aia urgently required following position for Sme Office Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sme Office Support Jobs Vacancy in Aia Jobs Details:
With respect to Office365 Support
- Works with Functional Lead to ensure Office365 services availability through the effective management and Governance of the network, infrastructure and data centre outsourcing arrangements.
- Contributes to the improvement of user satisfaction with IT services by ensuring that the provision of Office365 related services (insourced and outsourced) remain aligned with AIA Business needs and priorities and are fit for purpose.
- Improves the overall technical performance of AIA’s Office365 services as measured by the Technology related KPIs and SLAs (utilisation, availability, response times etc.) year on year.
- Facilitates the effective and efficient deployment of Office365 services for business benefit across the AIA Group through the sharing of subject matter expertise, knowledge and best practices.
AIA’s Office365 Strategies, Policies, Processes & Standards-
- Works with Functional Lead to develop, design, implement and maintain Office365 services strategies, policies, business plans, innovations roadmap, processes, frameworks and standards that are fit for purpose taking into account the interests of the AIA Business Units.
Office365 Technologies & Support Services Operations
- Has a thorough understanding of Office365 solutions deployed across the AIA Business Units and provides subject matter expertise in the business exploitation of these for business value.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of the functional Business Plans, projects and improvement initiatives relating to the Office365.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the Office365 related content of the IT Service Catalogue and ensures the IT services catalogue content is kept up to date.
- Provides subject matter expertise in the specification of AIA’s business requirements, performance levels and the scoping of Office365 relates initiatives, changes and service requests, ensuring traceability back to desire business outcomes
- Provides subject matter expertise to support the prioritisation of Office365 services improvement initiatives in light of the AIA Technology strategies, wider business objectives, results from internal and external audits, and input from the Problem Management Process.
- Reviews Office365 services related proposals and provides subject matter input, advice and feedback including subject matter expertise in relation to the likely impact on business requirements of interim (e.g. migration) scenarios as well as the required end position.
- Participates in the evaluation and acceptance of deliverables and project outputs based on acceptance criteria, best practice and technology standards.
- Working with Suppliers, provides subject matter expertise as input into the service continuity and disaster recovery solutions development, implementation and testing for the Office365 services.
- Acts as a Level 3 resolver group SME for Office365 if needed, and acts as the focal point of contact for the Infrastructure Services Supplier regarding incidents, problems and changes to the Office365 services.
- Ensures the Office365 services are delivered in accordance with contractual or agreed service levels and Key Performance Indicators and ensuring appropriate actions are taken to address exceptions and variations.
- Works with the Service Management function, monitor the Infrastructure Services supplier’s perfromance regarding the Office365 services and participate in technical discussion about any incidents and performance issues and how performance can be improved
- Complies with all relevant AIA defined financial controls and routine management practices applicable to role.
- Monitors and manages IT expenditure within the Office365 services functional area, ensuring that related IT financial targets are met, and examining any areas where budgets and expenditure may exceed agreed tolerances.
- Works with the Finance Team, responsible for the verifying the service charges and invoiced amounts from the Infrastructure Services Supplier for the Office365 services.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of how Office365 solutions are deployed across AIA and exploited for business value (including a good working knowledge of the associated business rules)
- Works with AIA Business Units, Suppliers and partner organisations to ensure Office365 solutions deployed across AIA are fit for purpose and implemented effectively.
- Conducts analysis of demand for Office365 services and influences stakeholders to ensure that the necessary investments are made to deliver required Office365 services.
- Ensures that detailed architectural diagrams and descriptions of the Office365 solutions deployed across AIA are maintaned by the Infrastructure Services Provider.
- Provides an Office365 architectural advisory service engaging with project managers or Infrastructure Change teams, to ensure viable Office365 solutions are specified, designed and implemented, challenging positively as appropriate.
Continuous Improvement and Innovation-
- Supports AIA monitoring of the IT market place (independently or via AIA’s partner organisations and service suppliers) to identify new technology innovations and developments for Office365, and assess if these could be deployed/exploited within AIA to deliver business benefit.
- Initiates improvement in Office365 services, products, technologiesand processes.
Quality, Compliance and Assurance
- Complies with all relevant quality, compliance and assurance policies and practices
- Provides a quality assurance function for the Database solutions deployed within AIA, and any changes to those solutions.
- Participates as a Subject Matter Expert in the Change Management process, evaluating proposed changes and participating in Change Approval Boards and Change Implementation Governance as needed.
Communication and Stakeholder management-
- Provides technology related advice and guidance to AIA stakeholders and ensures that stakeholders understand the current and proposed Office365 solutions and how these can be exploited for business value.
Supplier Relationship & Commercial Management-
- Acts as the focal point of contact for Suppliers regarding Office365 services.
- Actively participates in the Governance of Suppliers regarding the Office365 services.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in which at least 3 years in managerial position with regional coverage;
- An equivalent combination of qualifications and relevant experience.
- Degree Holder of Unviersity on Information Technology or related discipline ITIL V3 Foundation certification or higher