Senior Systems Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Manulife
Manulife urgently required following position for Senior Systems Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Systems Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Manulife Jobs Details:
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
As Senior Systems Analyst, you will be reporting to project lead and work with internal IT teams and vendor for system design and development, mainly focus on Service Oriented Architecture services design, development and support.
- Responsible for system development and maintenance including microservice development
- Work with and manage the local & offshore development team to manage user requirement, support system design, development, quality assurance, SIT, UAT and system implementation;
- Comply with standards of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Support production on-call;
- Ensure system quality, compliance and security controls which conform to company standards.
Experience & Qualification
- University/polytechnic graduates in any computer-related discipline
- Around 5 years of Java development experience
- Multiple technology stacks (Java /Spring Boot) application development experience.
- Experience in Micro services/service oriented applications development
- Experience in API design
- Experience in building rich Internet applications on modern technology stacks such Angular 2+ etc. with experience hosting in public cloud environments
- Experience developing large scale application architectures to meet business requirements in complex environments
- Experience in DevOps CI/CD process.
- Experience establishing, implementing, and delivering using Agile practices.
- Experience in financial institutions, insurance industry preferred;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and adapted to changes;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight schedules
If you are ready to unleash your potential it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.