Vice President Assistant Information Technology Audit Jobs Vacancy in Hong Kong Exchange
- Vice President Assistant Information Technology Audit
- Hong Kong Exchange
- 23 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Hong Kong Exchange urgently required following position for Vice President Assistant Information Technology Audit. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Vice President Assistant Information Technology Audit Jobs Vacancy in Hong Kong Exchange Jobs Details:
- Conduct a broad range of IT audits in an integrated approach, working alongside non-IT auditors, and supervise junior team members
- Identify key risks, assess controls, and develop recommendations on improving the control environment and enhancing operational efficiencies
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of relevant technology & cybersecurity areas, its products, and supporting & control functions.
- Stay current of the industry and business environment
- Participate in departmental initiatives aimed at continually improving the department’s audit methodology
- Supporting the Audit Committee
- In-depth knowledge of applicable auditing standards and control frameworks such as COBIT and COSO
- Relevant professional qualifications such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional(CISSP), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), etc.
- Solid understanding of IT general controls, application controls, computer assisted audit techniques (CAATs) / data analytics, assessment practices and various IT security software, operating systems, databases, telecommunication, networking technologies and knowledge of emerging cyber security risks
- Team-oriented with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong project management interpersonal, relationship management and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and remain organised
- At least 8 years of experience in IT audit from an accounting firm or an internal audit role within the financial services industry or a related control function