Dcm Analyst Associate Hong Kong Branch Jobs Vacancy in Bank China Hong Kong
Bank China Hong Kong urgently required following position for Dcm Analyst Associate Hong Kong Branch. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dcm Analyst Associate Hong Kong Branch Jobs Vacancy in Bank China Hong Kong Jobs Details:
Bank of China limited first opened its branch office in Hong Kong in 1917. After the listing of BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited, a subsidiary of the Bank, on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2002, Bank of China maintained the branch in Hong Kong which continued to hold a full banking license granted under the Banking Ordinance (Cap. 155) and was registered as an authorized institution under the Banking Ordinance. Bank of China uses this branch primarily to conduct financial markets businesses, which include foreign-currency denominated debt security investment management, issuance of CDs (Certificates of Deposit)/MTN/senior debts, investment of on-shore RMB debt securities, bond underwriting and sales, asset management, off-shore RMB trading, and risk management of the above-mentioned businesses.
- Work closely with relationship managers, sales and trading team, legal and compliance in deal execution
- Provide assessment on financial standing of new names and build financial forecast model when needed
- Prepare pitch book in both English and Chinese
- Keep abreast of market development and provide market updates to business teams and senior management when appropriate
- Actively contributes in due diligence, documentation review, road show arrangement and deal settlement
- Bachelor degree or above in economics or finance disciplines
- Experiences in banking or financial industry Preferred
- High sense of responsibility and willing to accept challenge
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with outgoing personality
- Good quantitative and analytical skills to conduct business plans and proposals
- Self-motivated, creative and energetic, capable to accomplish tasks within deadline
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
Employment will be under 2-year renewable contract
This position will be hired under Bank of China (Hong Kong Branch)