Business Development Director China Int Publishing Group Jobs Vacancy in Initiative Recruitment Hong Kong Limited
- Business Development Director China Int Publishing Group
- Initiative Recruitment Hong Kong Limited
- 21 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Initiative Recruitment Hong Kong Limited urgently required following position for Business Development Director China Int Publishing Group. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Director China Int Publishing Group Jobs Vacancy in Initiative Recruitment Hong Kong Limited Jobs Details:
This listed multinational publishing group operates a portfolio of international business publications, conferences and information services across various sectors including investment banking and financial services. A newly created opening exists for an experienced sales professional with extensive China market experience to join the organisation in Beijing.
Reporting into the China CEO your main responsibility will be to develop relationships with and generate media, event and training revenues from leading banks and financial institutions, FinTech firms, government agencies and SOEs in and around the China market. You will build and maintain relationships with key contacts at new and existing clients, understand their business needs and develop solutions that achieve their strategic objectives and will work with marketing, product and editorial teams around the world to develop solutions.
- Minimum of ten years in sales and business development in the China market
- Sales and business development background in media, events, or international trade development
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the banking, finance and government sectors
- Extensive network of senior level contacts and relationships in banking, finance and government
- Native Putonghua with the ability to travel throughout China on a frequent basis
To apply for this role, please submit your CV to email@example.com quoting reference VL182333, or contact us on +852 3752 0515 for more information. Data collected is for recruitment purposes only.