Digital Learning Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hays
Hays urgently required following position for Digital Learning Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Learning Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hays Jobs Details:
Your new role
- Provides thought leadership and innovative digital/ technology solutions to deliver to the Learning Experience aligned with HR/ IT strategy.
- Pro-actively seeks out new and innovative digital technology relevant to the Learning Experience, and in line with the HR/ IT strategy.
- As an individual contributor , you will provide solid vendor management.
- Manages the execution and technical delivery of digital projects prioritised by the Governance Committee.
- Ensures communication and alignment with local, regional and global IT counterparts to ensure ongoing transparency and alignment on project plans, resources and timelines.
- Collaborates with regional/ local HR stakeholders to ensure requirements and priorities are aligned.
- Develop a practical framework to structure, guide and review test-and-learn initiatives, to ensure an agile and holistic review of next steps/ decisions to these initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
- Requires a bachelor's degree in computer science or similar discipline
- 8+ years of relevant, broad engineering experience, including 3+ years delivering digital learning projects
- Experienced in managing end-to-end digital/ IT project life cycles and leading projects involving multiple internal/ external, local/ global stakeholders.
- Experienced working at a Global/Regional/Local level (with multiple countries)
- Experience in retail, hospitality or luxury retail desired
- Experience with Digital Learning tools
- Familiarity/ experience with HR systems (particularly Learning Management System) in general is a plus.
- Solid understanding of digital and mobile technology, preferably related to employee systems/ tools
- High level of initiative and able to manage multiple tasks
- Organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability
- Strong team player and proactive collaborator with team members and Project teams
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English
What you'll get in return
While working for a MNC, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary plus commission. You will also secure the opportunity to develop you career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1134669