Principal Architect Insurance Hsbc Operations Services And Technology Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Kowloon City
- Principal Architect Insurance Hsbc Operations Services And Technology
- Kowloon City KOW
- 21 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Hsbc Kowloon City urgently required following position for Principal Architect Insurance Hsbc Operations Services And Technology. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Principal Architect Insurance Hsbc Operations Services And Technology Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Kowloon City Jobs Details:
- Help the business to define their technology change portfolio enabling delivery of the global business strategy and then decomposing the portfolio into requirements that can be delivered in a single DevOps Product Team, or where appropriate, defining programmes required to co-ordinate delivery of complex change across HSBC business areas.
- Reduce the cost of deploying change around the Insurance technology landscape.
- Lead, manage the development and implementation of architecture strategy and standards for Insurance.
- Leading the definition of solution architecture for programmes and creating target state roadmaps.
- Defining, maintaining and ownining the technical architecture solution relating to platforms and portfolios of products within the supporting CIO function.
- Lead architecture and design within the architecture discipline, including ensuring that the target for architecture is implemented consistently across the CIO function and respective of DevOps teams.
- Introduce new best practices, processes, operating model, techniques, products, services, technologies and standards where needed against identified use cases, via the appropriate governance bodies.
- Work with fellow peers and senior colleagues to ensure vitality across the team and share the responsibility of adapting the capability and its people to the high degree of change and challenge that the market is driving.
- Stay abreast of technology trends and advise CIO / Chief Architect and the business about potential benefits/impacts.
- Lead and drive operational excellence on the full architectural life cycle and guidance to development teams and ensure quality technical deliverables.
- Experience in digital and broader architectural transformation, applying solutions for experience in decomposing monolith solutions and methods to manage for technical legacy reduction.
- Ability to understand, articulate and translate customer journeys into technical design, leveraging API and micro-service architecture techniques.
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of enterprise level software development and API based integration e.g. Mulesoft
- Participate in technical design and oversee all technology related issues of cloud-native product development, building a micro-services based architecture, promoting API reuse and managing down technical legacy across the enterprise.
- Experience of Agile principles and processes and leading teams in agile at-scale methods using DevOps tools and process.
- Understanding and practical experience working with DevOps toolset and frameworks.
- Experience of enterprise level software for scale delivery working in insurance domain.
- Specialist cloud-based technology at scale and cloud solutions cloud solutions which include AWS, Azure, GCS, as well as on-prem cloud and up to date on cloud development trends.
- Sound knowledge on Digital related technologies such as everyday banking services, as a platform, dynamic content management, payment services (e.g. Apple Pay, Android Pay, PayM), social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and WeChat), etc.
- Understand channel applications and integration components, common digital and traditional integration technologies
- Identify key system architecture components, propose and help teams build solutions that unblock deployments.
- Experience with General and Life Insurance products preferably with a large global insurer or fintech. Strong preference for experience in the context of Agile / Devops, and microservices.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the lifecycle of insurance product development from manufacturing through distribution channels, and the role Digital plays in the future of insurance distribution
- Able to demonstrate an in depth knowledge of available Insurance industry platforms and how those platforms fit into an overall Insurance IT solution landscape
- An understanding of the similarities and differences between global insurance and country markets from a manufacturing and distribution perspective.
- Industry accreditation is preferred (ie CII or LOMA certification)