Asset Management Trainee Graduate Jobs Vacancy in Asia Focus Company
Asia Focus Company urgently required following position for Asset Management Trainee Graduate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Asset Management Trainee Graduate Jobs Vacancy in Asia Focus Company Jobs Details:
Asia Focus Recruitment Agency Company has been dedicated to provide top quality human resources consultancy service since 21st century. In recent years, we are going to expand our recruitment business in the Greater China and Asia Pacific Region.
Our service covers both permanent and temporary positions from supporting to executive level for different type of industry. Recently, we have expanded our service to cooperate training, event management and consultancy service.
How To Apply:
Interested parties please send detailed resume / C. V. with confidence by email to
Asset Management Trainee 2018 (Graduate)
This Asset Management Trainee is a 12 months program intensive training program which is designed to provide a high quality of both classroom training and on-job training in the financial sector for the future development of a Listed Company on the Main Board of HKSE (“The Group”).
During the 12 months program, the trainee will be provided a professional training program including one-to-one coaching and mentoring for financial consultation service including:
- Risk management and asset allocation
- Financial analytical skill for global and Hong Kong market
- Trading services for securities, futures, options and funds
- Securities, funds, global market advise
- Investment Immigration Services
- Estate planning / Mortgage Referral
- Premium financing
- Trust Services
In order to be trained as one of the most talented professional in the financial sector, the trainees will be undergoing a rotation to explore the mentioned sector in both theoretical and practical way.
After the 12 months Asset Management Trainee, the trainee will be able to:
- Recruit, train and develop a team of management talents to support and expand the international business, especially the China Mainland business;
- lead the future developments for their own career in Hong Kong or China of The Group at a management position
- University graduates (FRESH GRADUATES ARE ALSO WELCOMED)
- Excellent interpersonal & presentation skill.
- Working experience (especially in banking industry) with professional qualification will be an advantage, e.g. CFA, CPA, CFP, FRM, HKSI
- Fluent in Cantonese and English is a must, Mandarin is advance
- Hard working & willing to learn.Strong desire to take challenges and make success on career life.
- Hong Kong citizens or work permit holders
- Graduated from oversea university is an advantage
- 5-Days Work and attractive remuneration package
- Excellent opportunities to work with experienced managers who come from financial sectors
- CFA, CFP or AFP examinations resources and support with individual sponsorship is provided
- Medical scheme & study allowance
- Incentive Trips & Overseas Conferences
- 14k is the entry level, with Year-end bonus and Comp
All application will be treated in strict confidential and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only....