Support Engineer Ref Fcchk Itse Jobs Vacancy in The Foreign Correspondents Club Hong Kong
The Foreign Correspondents Club Hong Kong urgently required following position for Support Engineer Ref Fcchk Itse. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Engineer Ref Fcchk Itse Jobs Vacancy in The Foreign Correspondents Club Hong Kong Jobs Details:
- Assist IT Manager in performing hardware and software procurement, installations, configuration and IT house-keeping.
- Responsible for daily IT supporting and training jobs (e.g. Club Events) by providing the IT helpdesk and technical support in hardware and software to all users in the Club.
- Maintain and implement web applications and associated infrastructure & information distribution channels to members.
- Monitor and maintain performance on system, server, network or other IT Communication related projects or tasks as assigned.
- Install hardware, system and application software according to end user requirements and perform troubleshooting as required.
- Prepare technical documentations or reports.
- Certificate or above in Computer Science or IT related field.
- Technology help desk and /or Call Center support experience will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of troubleshooting in IT area.
- Hands on experience in Windows environments & understanding of Active Directory would be an asset.
- Demonstrated consultation and strong communication ability.
- Strong office & project organizational skills, attention to detail, time management and communication skills.
- Experience with networked infrastructure technologies such as printers, switches, routers and wireless access points are required.
- Hospitality experience would be added value.
We are the equal opportunity employer. Competitive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates. Interested parties may apply by sending your full resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Applicants whose are not contacted within one month may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data of an unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 6 months. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
HR Office: Room 2004, 20/F, 3-5A Arbuthnot Road, Universal Trade Center, Central, Hong Kong
Office Hour: Monday to Friday 10:00am to 7:00pm
Tel: 2151 0668 / 2151 0639