Marine Service Engineer Radar Jobs Vacancy in Faststream Recruitment Central
Faststream Recruitment Central urgently required following position for Marine Service Engineer Radar. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marine Service Engineer Radar Jobs Vacancy in Faststream Recruitment Central Jobs Details:
- Install, test and commission various marine electrical and electronic equipment.
- Provide assistance to the Company's electrical and electronic engineering matters.
Key responsibilities include...
- Preparing reports in support of installation and commissioning of electrical and electronic systems on board vessels.
- Inspect, testing, fault diagnosis and repair of shipboard systems.
- to perform other tasks such as directed by the senior management team.
- You must have a recognised Electrical/ Electronic engineering certificate or university degree.
- Previous experience as a Marine Electronics Engineer/ Electro Technical Officer is essential.
- Excellent basic salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to join a leader in the maritime sector.
- Opportunities to work overtime.
- Flexible working scheme.
- Pension Plan.
- Competitive annual salary.
- Annual season ticket loan.
- Excellent training opportunities.
Please email a copy of your CV for a confidential discussion.