Manager Finance Communication Jobs Vacancy in Aia
Aia urgently required following position for Manager Finance Communication. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Finance Communication Jobs Vacancy in Aia Jobs Details:
The position will support the execution of talent management for Finance and Actuarial professionals and change management across the AIA entities, and drive overall functional strategy and its communication, governance for Finance in all countries.
Support the execution of finance projects with a focus on talent management and development of various talent management frameworks
Plan, create content and support the execution of a variety of internal communications, including annual global finance conference and regular townhalls
Design and run online and offline promotional campaigns to promote different people / change initiatives
Create contents, maintain and promote internal Website, i.e. Finance intranet to improve knowledge exchange and operational efficiencies for the function.
- Bachelor's degree in business / communication or related field and minimum 5 years working experiences with relevant talent management and event management experience
- Understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, manage timeline, and run team meetings
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, facilitation skills
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Able to operate effectively in a dynamic and complex environment
- Innovative and forward-looking
- Detailed oriented and strong execution capabilities
- With the attitude of challenging status quo and with effective influencing skills
- Solid experience in event management, for a large organization is preferred
- Experience in corporate communication for a large organisation is preferred
- Experience in digital marketing / internal website management is a plus
- Experience with insurance / financial services industry would be given priority