Teller Trainee Program December Intake Jobs Vacancy in China Construction Bank
China Construction Bank urgently required following position for Teller Trainee Program December Intake. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Teller Trainee Program December Intake Jobs Vacancy in China Construction Bank Jobs Details:
- An intensive and structured classroom training on technical skills and core consumer banking knowledge
- On-the-job coaching from our associates and management
- Fundamental understanding of banking operations
- On-going learning and development support for professional and personal growth
- Diverse and progressive career path in consumer banking field
- 5 subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above in HKCEE / HKDSE, including English, Chinese and Mathematics
- Fresh Graduate is welcomed
- Good spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Excellent command of MS Word and Excel
- Customer-oriented, self-motivated and detail-minded
or mail to:
The Human Resources Manager
China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited
21/F, CCB Centre
18 Wang Chiu Road
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.