Assistant Manager Procurement Officer Jobs Vacancy in Tung Wah College Mong Kok
Tung Wah College Mong Kok urgently required following position for Assistant Manager Procurement Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Procurement Officer Jobs Vacancy in Tung Wah College Mong Kok Jobs Details:
- To administer a wide range of procurement activities for handling tenders/quotations;
- To guide users to take the necessary steps and liaise with them on tender/ quotation specifications, requisition, invitation, recommendation and/or awards;
- To verify funding for the tender/quotation execution/award;
- To ensure the compliance of purchases with the College’s policies and procedures;
- To handle suppliers’ information, review and records;
- To handle common stock supply, documentation and replenishment;
- To provide procurement data and analysis for management consideration;
- To supervise subordinates and monitor their work; and
- To handle any ad hoc duties as assigned by the supervisors.
Applicants applying for the post of Assistant Manager are required to possess a Master’s degree and more than 3 years’ relevant working experience preferably gained in the tertiary education sector. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree and more than 5 years’ relevant working experience (or lesser working experience for Master’s degree holders) will be considered for the post of Procurement Officer. Salary will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants should have the ability to perform multi-tasks and work independently; be self-motivated with positive work attitude and have good team spirit; possess good planning, problem-solving, interpersonal and organization skills; and have good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
To apply, please submit your application letter, resume and a completed application form (available at http://www.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_Units/hro/career/application_guideline) by mail to the Human Resources Office, Tung Wah College, 90A Shantung Street, Mongkok, Kowloon or email to email@example.com. Please quote the reference number of the post in the application letter and on the envelope. The College reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post. Applicants who are not contacted by the College 4 months after the application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Application Deadline: 13 December 2018 (Thursday)
All information and personal data collected will be used solely for recruitment related purposes. For more information about the College, please visit our website: http://www.twc.edu.hk.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER