Senior Institutional Sales New Headcount Jobs Vacancy in Fosun Hani Securities Limited
Fosun Hani Securities Limited urgently required following position for Senior Institutional Sales New Headcount. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Institutional Sales New Headcount Jobs Vacancy in Fosun Hani Securities Limited Jobs Details:
Fosun Hani Securities Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fosun International Limited (HKEx: 00656), a leading global investment group (Fosun Group). Fosun Hani Securities is Fosun Group's integrated financial hub and primary investment arm in Hong Kong. Established in 1995, Fosun Hani Securities is a participant member of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (Broker No. 0820 and 0829). Fosun Hani is licensed by the SFC of Hong Kong with licences of No.1, 4, 6 and 9. To cope with its business development and expansion, Fosun Hani Securities Limited is looking for high calibre candidates for the following position:
- Develop institutional client base on equity investment, IPO, placement shares
- Work closely with research analysts and present ideas to clients
- Prepare materials for presentations and conduct marketing activities
- Arrange and attend roadshows, corporate meetings and other investor events
- University degree in Finance / Business or other related disciplines,
- At least 5 years of experience in equity sales field
- With existing institutional client base
- Outgoing and positive character, and result-driven mindset
- With understanding and strong interest in the stock markets
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English and Putonghua