Assistant Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Gogovan
Gogovan urgently required following position for Assistant Operations Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Gogovan Jobs Details:
- To handle document collection and distribution in accordance with our operations procedure and customers’ requirements;
- To monitor the daily order taking, driver co-ordination issue & other daily operations management issues;
- To update and monitor the filing system and computerized database –knowledge in advance excel such as formula and pivot table is a must;
- To be a first point of contact of potential customer and new customer onboard
- Stipulate SOP, KPI and action plan for current customer and new customer onboard to consistently enhance quality operations
- Assist top management to monitor the monthly and quarterly KPI and P&L in the department, analyze and report to management
- Able to handle emergency operations incident and adhoc tasks as request
- Diploma Graduate or above in business, supply chain, logistics or related discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience in courier industry, warehouse, trucking company or freight forwarding industry in which 2 years in courier industry or familiar with vehicle management
- Familiar with van, truck & warehouse renting and operations workflow
- Experience in Driver management & warehouse management system (WMS)
- Good command of Cantonese, spoken English and Mandarin
- Proficient in Chinese and English typing is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with basic computer and software knowledge
- Hardworking, careful, active, responsible, enable to work under pressure and fast paced work environment with long hours
- Excellent interpersonal skill, self-motivated and well organized
- Enthusiastic in logistics , technology and e-commerce
- The future - Candidate for senior management position.