Assistant Development Manager Wealth Management And Global Banking Markets Hang Seng Bank Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Mong Kok
- Assistant Development Manager Wealth Management And Global Banking Markets Hang Seng Bank
- Mong Kok KOW
- 21 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Hsbc Mong Kok urgently required following position for Assistant Development Manager Wealth Management And Global Banking Markets Hang Seng Bank. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Development Manager Wealth Management And Global Banking Markets Hang Seng Bank Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Mong Kok Jobs Details:
A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Development Manager (Wealth Management and Global Banking and Markets )
Operations, Services and Technology – Information Technology
Hang Sang deploys the latest technologies to meet changing customer needs and enhance the Bank’s leading and competitive position in the market.
Our professional Information Technology experts are dedicated to developing customer-oriented systems and ensuring that our valuable customers can enjoy a sophisticated range of banking products in the most efficient and convenient way.
- Work closely with business on software/ application development, including collection & analysis of user requirements, systems design, development, testing and implementation
- Provide on-going support and maintenance for production systems and system enhancement to support strategic business growth and development
- University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of IT system development experience in the relevant business areas
- Solid application development on Linux and Oracle. Experience in Cognos, data warehouse or big data is an advantage.
- Solid knowledge of development methodologies specifically Agile/Scrum experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong team spirit, quality oriented and attentive to details
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes