Delegate Sales Executive Jobs Vacancy in Gsma London
Gsma London urgently required following position for Delegate Sales Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Delegate Sales Executive Jobs Vacancy in Gsma London Jobs Details:
Position type: Fix Term Contract
Reports to: Head of Delegate Sales
About the GSMA
The GSMA represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide, uniting more than 750 operators with over 350 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem. Our mission is to further the strategic, commercial, technological, developing world and advocacy interests of our members. The GSMA also produces the industry-leading MWC events held annually in Barcelona, Los Angeles and Shanghai, as well as the Mobile 360 Series of regional conferences.
Every day we work to harness the power of mobile to achieve our industry purpose – Connecting Everyone and Everything to a Better Future – through four main activities:
- We provide strategic direction and thought leadership to our members
- We drive collaborative industry programmes aimed at maintaining operator relevance in the digital world
- We advocate for the industry to regulators, policymakers and society as a whole
- We convene the broad mobile communications ecosystem and adjacent industry sectors at our industry-leading events
What the hiring manager says
Don’t wait for opportunity, create it! The Delegate Sales team is often where great sales careers are forged at the GSMA. Many Delegate Sales alumni have progressed their careers in the sales team in GSMA, now working as Account Managers and Directors in our sponsorship sales team and I, myself, began my career in this position as a contract Delegate Sales Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on world-leading events with a fantastic team. If you are an articulate, diligent, committed team player with a strong business mind who want s to work in a friendly and market-leading organisation, we look forward to hearing from you! Wendy Chow, Head of Delegate Sales
About the Role
- Like other team members, you are expected to achieve or over achieve sales targets.
- You will develop excellent relationships with all delegates through phone conversations.
- You will research and identify new growth areas for delegate sales in your territories.
- You will communicate with team members on an ongoing basis on new mobile industry developments as well as sales developments.
- You will accurately forecast and report activity, KPIs and results.
- You have a customer-focused, proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels in a relaxed and confident manner. You have a professional and proactive approach on the phone and are able to communicate with impact over email.
- You will have a positive attitude, high energy and are able to influence with ease.
- You should have the ability to work unsupervised and in a busy team environment. As a team player, you need to be flexible and adaptable.
- You need to have an excellent time management and prioritisation skills. With this ability, you will be able drive to achieve sales targets and beyond the required work.
- You need to be a computer literate on Excel, Word, Outlook and preferably SalesForce. Fluent English is a must, an additional language would be an advantage
What We Offer
Working at the GSMA offers you unparalleled access to the mobile industry. We offer a chance to truly shape the direction of mobile, whatever your role. By joining the GSMA, you will be exposed to a fast-paced rapidly evolving environment, working on global solutions, genuinely fascinating and industry-changing projects and a stimulating and dynamic environment designed to enable you to flourish.
In addition to architect-designed offices and competitive compensation, our benefits include fantastic learning & development opportunities, generous holiday allowances, four additional days off for professional development and many others.
We offer a working environment that reflects our organisational values. We also hire in line with our values and recruit candidates who demonstrate a strong affinity with these 7 principles:
- DREAM BIG - Demonstrate vision and insight to lead the industry forward
- BE BOLD - Have the courage to take risks and make tough decisions
- OWN IT - Take full accountability for your decisions and actions
- WORK AS A TEAM - Collaborate to deliver impactful results
- DO THE RIGHT THING - Conduct yourself with honesty and integrity at all times
- SHOW RESPECT - Treat others as you would expect to be treated
- LOVE WHAT YOU DO - Bring passion and pride to your work
To learn more about the GSMA, visit our careers site, our LinkedIn page and our Twitter page.
The GSMA is committed to providing a working culture that is inclusive to all. We believe that having a diverse workforce will help us meet the needs of our global membership. We will not tolerate discriminatory behaviour of any kind and we offer equal opportunities for all aspects of employment and advancement regardless of race, nationality, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, religious or political belief, caste or tribe, or military status.