Hrit Analyst Month Jobs Vacancy in Aia
Aia urgently required following position for Hrit Analyst Month. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hrit Analyst Month Jobs Vacancy in Aia Jobs Details:
- Implement HR Information Systems development according to new business initiative.
- Interpret business requirements and prepare technical specification.
- Provide on-going supports to HRIS.
- Utilizes project plans for IT development, enhancement and maintenance tasks.
- Interpret business requirements from HR users to identify gap and consolidate the business requirement for system enhancement and new system implementation.
- Translate the business requirement into functional/technical specifications.
- Conduct user training and support user for preparing comprehensive user acceptance test plan and ensuring users is able to complete UAT.
- Investigate the problems reported by user and provide the solutions or fixes as per issues priority;
- Design and develop new programs for regional deployment
- Assist project manager to manage vendor to deliver project deliverables on time and ensure the quality standards are met.
- Degree Holder in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Minimum 6 years or more relevant PeopleSoft HRIS experience;
- Good knowledge of Human Resources operations;
- Familiar with SQL Server, PeopleSoft HRMS 9.x, SQR, Crystal Report, PeopleTools 8.5x, Application Engine, PeopleCode, BI Publisher;
- Successful candidate must have a proven track record in implementing PeopleSoft HRIS project;
- Regional exposure would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communications skills