Claims Benefit Specialist Hong Kong Positions Open Jobs Vacancy in Aetna
- Claims Benefit Specialist Hong Kong Positions Open
- 02 Nov, 2018 30+ days ago
Aetna urgently required following position for Claims Benefit Specialist Hong Kong Positions Open. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Claims Benefit Specialist Hong Kong Positions Open Jobs Vacancy in Aetna Jobs Details:
The global operations team is responsible for delivering world-class service to our members, internal customers and providers. We are the face of Aetna and provide 24x7 global support, front line customer services, claims and product expertise.
We believe that a positive member experience starts with investment in our people. Our aim is to communicate with our customers on their terms, through local teams, in local languages. We want to know our customers, own our relationships with them, predict their needs and meet them proactively. We ensure our members get the healthcare they need, when they need it, with maximum value and minimum effort.
As a member of our claims team, you will achieve superior claim and member service performance through an integrated process of operational, quality, medical cost, and resource management, responsible for claims handling end-to-end.
Claims Representatives operate within our multi-channel Customer Centers to respond to customer requests and support customers with the assessment and payment of their medical claims.
Claims representatives are naturally caring and empathetic but also keen problem solvers who take ownership of customer needs using their extensive knowledge, training, expertise and passion to navigate customers through their healthcare journey.
Specifically, you will review and adjudicates claims in accordance with claim processing guidelines. Answer queries on the claims handling process and specific claims, whether those questions come from members directly, internal operations teams, account management teams, or brokers.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements include but are not limited to (* denotes essential functions)
- Analyzes and approves claims.
- Completes work with a limited degree of supervision.
- Assesses claims up to given Authority limit
- Seek advice from designated Specialists on complicated cases or claims above authority limit. (Senior Claim Benefits Specialist and Claim Supervisor).
- Proofs claim or referral submission to determine, review, or apply appropriate claims guidelines and processes.
- Identify and investigate claims for possible abuse and fraud.
- Conducts outreach activities including but not limited to email, member calls, provider calls as part of the claims adjudication process.
- In accordance with prescribed operational guidelines, manages claims on desk, route/queues, and all systems within specified turn-around-time parameters.
- Utilizes all applicable system functions available ensuring accurate and timely claim processing service (i.e., use of all documented resources).
- Comprehend with complex workflows and come up with customer-centric solution within reasons
- Escalate unresolved claims complaints and high costs claims to the claims supervisor for guidance.
- Continually work to improve best practices procedures and standards.
- Ensures compliance with requirements of regional compliance authority/industry regulator.
- Adheres to international privacy policies, practices and procedures.
As a Claims Representative you will;
- Develop knowledge, skills and experience in a variety of Operational disciplines and processes
- Display fantastic oral and written communication skills
- Establish relationships with internal and external customers
- Act proactively, take ownership of problems and be empowered to take actions to resolve our members concerns.
- Be resilient and adaptable to changes in priorities, distressed customers or high volumes
- Deliver an experience, not just a service
- 2 years’ experience in a healthcare claims environment will be an advantage
- Claim assessment experience essential.
- Requires specialized skills in one area or a breadth of knowledge across multiple areas.
Life experiences, travelling the world, living or working overseas, gap years, parenthood, healthy lifestyles, mentoring, volunteering – all these things help you to relate to our customers and are a plus.
Education and Certification Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or local market equivalent
- Ability to maintain accuracy and production standards.
- Analytical skills.
- Technical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of medical terminology.